OpAlert is Australia’s first app connecting Surgeons, Assistants and Anaesthetists using smooth technology to remove wasted time and increase work efficiency. Your use of OpAlert is governed by a fair use policy. Our aim is to provide the best user experience at all times. For the fine print, read below.
Who is OpAlert for?
OpAlert Pty Ltd ABN 746 136 102 90 – TERMS and CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions held within encompass the intent to provide a quality product and service at all times.
- OpAlert PTY LTD was created to connect Surgeons, Assistants and Anaesthetists in an easy to use platform. It is designed to create efficiencies through technology, and uses a proprietary system copyrighted by law.
- Information given to OpAlert through the iOS, Android or Web App or via email or the help desk is considered confidential information, and the property of OpAlert. This information will only be used in the function of OpAlert.
- In order to use the OpAlert website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by OpAlert is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
- OpAlert has committed itself to keeping your information safe. OpAlert utilises SSL pathways to encrypt your data. Once this data has left OpAlert and is within your own possession, OpAlert cannot be held responsible for information loss, damage or use elsewhere.
- You agree to OpAlert sending emails to you regularly. Emails are sent for notification of case confirmation. Your email needs to be verified. You agree to notify OpAlert should your email no longer be in your personal control. Emails may be sent to you for marketing purposes from OpAlert, however we will never divulge or distribute your email to 3rd parties.
- You agree not to use OpAlert if you are developing a similar App, or idea, and to refrain from using examples of OpAlert in business briefs, App development proposals, or in any other commercial use. OpAlert is for personal use only.
- The code, design, notification pathway, workflow and function of OpAlert are the property of OpAlert PTY LTD and are protected under Copyright Infringement Laws, National Laws and Intellectual Property Laws of South Australia.
- OpAlert takes no responsibility for adverse outcomes associated with non attendance by an assistant or anaesthetist. OpAlert is purely a linking app to link qualified doctors to a surgeon, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to the clinical outcomes of a patient.
What happens if the Terms and Conditions are Breached
By us: We will provide you with a full record of what has occurred, and escalate your query to the dispute resolution pathway which will enable you to recover any money paid or owing to OpAlert for work not provided, or for incorrect work. Any criminal breach will be escalated to the relevant authority, governed by state or national laws.
By you: Failure to adhere with the above Terms and Conditions may invoke one of the following actions:
- Warning and discussion directly with you.
- Removal from the OpAlert program.
- Recovery of money through debt collection agencies.
- Submission to the relevant authority as governed by state or national laws.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
OpAlert Pty Ltd ABN: 746 136 102 90
Post: PO Box 893, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia
Last update: 26th January 2017