Getting verified as a Surgeon, Anaesthetist or Surgical Assistant is easy. Just go through the initial process by downloading the app on iOS or android and register as either a Surgeon, Anaesthetist or Surgical Assistant.
- Once you have gone through the process of uploading your drivers license (or other approved identification) and entering your details, we will send you an email.
- Click the link in the email provided and you will be transported to a confirmation page on the OpAlert website.
- We will then manually verify each account to ensure the information is accurate. We may contact you during this time to confirm.
- Once you have received confirmation that your account is ready, you will login using your sign up details, and complete your application by refining your preferences (different for Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Surgical Assistants).
- Then start using the app and seeing the beauty of OpAlert!
If you have suggestions for OpAlert, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- Drivers license
- Scanned copy of AHPRA certidicate
- Medicare card
- Hospital ID with photo
The BIG Update Let us fill you in on where OpAlert is today. When we started OpAlert, we wanted to create a beautiful platform that doctors could call their own – something that saved them time, and provided them value in their practice. What we ended up with, was...
What is OpAlert for Surgeons? Designed for Surgeons - OpAlert is a free service for surgeons to find surgical assistants and/or anaesthetists quickly and easily. It was created in collaboration between surgeons, surgical assistants, anaesthetists and secretaries. The...
Introduction OpAlert was designed purely to help Surgeons find help fast. What originally started as a surgical assistant service, grew to what you see now. OpAlert helps surgeons find surgical assistants and/or anaesthetists for their private lists. What...